1. The name of the Oil should include the Common Name and the Latin(Botanical Name).
a. The Common name will vary by Region.
2. The location where the original plant material was grown, should be listed.
3. The specific part of the plant used in the extraction process.
4. How was the plant grown? (Organic and Wild Crafted as an example)
5. Each Oil should have a Batch Number, Born on Date or Expiration date. (One of these will identify a specific batch of essential oil)
6. Each individual oil should have a quality assurance testing document available. A certificate of Analysis per the specific batch of oil.
a. GC / MS - Certificate of Gas Chromatography / Mass Spectrometry.
Organic Information & Certificate DownloadsDownload Food Grade Soil Association Certificate of Registration